Threat detection and response
It’s time for alerts that tell the whole story
With Uptycs, analysts no longer have to sift through endless alerts from your SIEM. Uptycs works smarter by creating high fidelity alerts and providing deep insights on attack path analysis. That means faster time to insight and quality remediations.
Effortless end-to-end security solutions
Expose security threats before
Uptycs detects and responds to threats everywhere across your cloud, endpoints, containers, and K8s systems, addressing the challenges of a growing cloud footprint and expanding attack surfaces—including your developers’ laptops.
- Protect macOS, Windows, and Linux endpoints
- Detect malicious use of cloud API commands
- Identify container and Kubernetes attacks
- Correlate endpoint and cloud activity with threat intelligence
Engineered for advanced protection
With Uptycs, security teams can tailor their threat detection to their unique environment using clear logic and the option to replicate and adjust existing rules - and no black boxes.
- View transparent detection logic
- Clone and modify detections
- Bring your own file hashes, YARA rules, JA3 signatures
- Implement detection-as-code with a robust REST API
Intelligent response and automated blocking
Uptycs delivers automated blocking and remediation to quickly address automated attacks and minimize damage. Best of all, human analysts can intervene in real-time, if necessary.
- Block malicious software and traffic
- Automatically run scripts to remediate threats
- Take real-time actions on hosts, files, processes, users, and containers
- Integrate with SOAR and other security tools for advanced response options
across your environment
Uptycs XDR provides smart detection, cross-platform visibility, and customizable protection to defend your organization against advanced threats.
Uptycs' smart detection capabilities use behavioral analysis and threat intelligence to identify and respond to advanced threats in real-time.
With Uptycs XDR, you can see and respond to threats across your entire environment, including endpoints, cloud infrastructure, containers, and Kubernetes.
Uptycs XDR's customizable policies and automated response options help you stay ahead of threats, protecting your organization on your own terms.
the modern defender
Prepare for any challenges that lie ahead by choosing
the right tools today.
Gartner® CNAPP Market Guide
Shifting Up DFIR from XDR to the Cloud
ESG Report: Secure the Expanding Cloud-native Attack Surface
See Uptycs in action
Find and remove critical risks in your modern attack surface - cloud, containers, and endpoints - all from a single UI and data model. Let our team of experts show you how.