Protect your total GCP environment
Uptycs continuously inventories cloud assets, identifies non-compliant resources, maps resource access, and analyzes GCP IAM privileges, activity and flow logs. Enforcing least-privilege policies, threat detection, and incident reports has never been easier.
Spot and prioritize GCP security risks
Hybrid deployments to fit your needs
Detect security risks in just minutes. Get 100% coverage, using a frictionless process to detect risk including misconfigurations, policy violations, exposed secrets, vulnerabilities, and malware.
- Achieve complete coverage, even on rogue virtual machines, without the need for agent installation.
- No data leaves your environment—only API calls enter and metadata scan results leave.
- Tailor your workload security strategy with both agent-based and agentless scanning methods.
Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM)
Scalable cloud security by identifying and mitigating policy violations and misconfigurations in your GCP environment.
- Simplified cloud governance with detailed policy enforcement and audit reporting
- Verify compliance with industry standards, including CIS Benchmarks, PCI-DSS, and SOC 2, by validating configurations on a regular basis.
- Deep visibility and proactive governance across your GCP services.
Cloud Detection and Response (CDR)
Detect and respond to unauthorized activity on your cloud infrastructure. Pinpoint any malicious use of GCP APIs, data exfiltration, privilege escalation, remote code execution, and other attacker tactics and techniques.
- Speed up response times with simple, one-click remediation actions
- Context and insights that capture the who, what, where, and when of GCP activities.
- Identify anomalies and contextualize alerts with MITRE ATT&CK tactics and techniques.
Cloud Infrastructure Entitlement Management (CIEM)
Defend your GCP resources from unauthorized access, misuse, and insider threats.
- Detailed breakdowns of your cloud identity risk, covering identity types, credentials, activity, and GCP IAM configurations.
- Identify misconfigurations and non-compliant access policies, ensuring the right users have the right access.
Graphical views to easily understand and manage access controls.
- Identify threats for unauthorized API activity, insufficient user multi-factor authentication, and inadequate user activity tracking.
Leon Li,Vice President, Comcast Security
the modern defender
Prepare for any challenges that lie ahead by choosing
the right tools today.
Gartner® CNAPP Market Guide
Uptycs for Cloud Infrastructure Security
ESG Report: Secure the Expanding Cloud-native Attack Surface
See Uptycs in action
Find and remove critical risks in your modern attack surface - cloud, containers, and endpoints - all from a single UI and data model. Let our team of experts show you how.