Complete security for your cloud workloads
Uptycs delivers full visibility across hosts, VMs, serverless functions, and hybrid environments, ensuring seamless workload management in both private and public clouds.
Shift up your cloud workload security
Versatile, comprehensive cloud workload security
Uptycs has you covered with comprehensive support for a wide range of cloud workload technologies. Get the versatility you need to stay secure and running smoothly. Uptycs supports:
- Container runtimes (CRI-O, containerd, Docker, LXC)
- Self-managed (Kubernetes, OpenShift, AWS EKS, and more.)
- Managed container orchestration platforms
- Serverless technologies (AWS Fargate)
Threat detection and investigation
Uptycs CWPP includes advanced threat detection and investigation capabilities to protect your cloud workloads. You can quickly investigate the scope and severity of any detected threat and take appropriate action to mitigate risk.
- Real-time detection of malicious behavior
- Continuous runtime security with ATT&CK-mapped behavioral detection
- YARA scans of in-memory processes and files
- Live and historical query investigations
Vulnerability scanning and compliance enforcement
Uptycs CWPP provides continuous monitoring, vulnerability scanning, CIS Benchmarks checks, and enforcement of regulatory regimes for simplified compliance and quick issue remediation.
- Simplified monitoring and compliance with readily available evidence
- Quick identification and remediation of issues to prevent risks.
- Proactive vulnerability scanning to identify and remediate risks before they can be exploited
Workload protection from laptop to cloud
Uptycs CWPP provides comprehensive security observability for cloud workloads, enabling fast detection of vulnerabilities and threats, with flexible agentless and agent-based scanning options, all in one single-pane-of-glass solution.
the modern defender
Prepare for any challenges that lie ahead by choosing
the right tools today.
2023 Gartner® CNAPP Market Guide
Kubernetes and Container Security
Quarterly Threat Bulletin #7
See Uptycs in action
Start with our free, no-obligation 35-day trial. Get comfortable with Uptycs using synthetic data, then deploy to a live environment.