Bring your questions.
Uptycs has the answers.
Track activity across environments
Defenders shouldn't have to rely on multiple tools to track malicious activity across different environments. This slows down investigations and creates unnecessary stress.
- Reduce complexity and boost peace of mind
- Conduct investigations across cloud and on-premises environments
- Analyze telemetry from macOS, Windows, Linux, K8s control plane, and public cloud APIs
- Normalize all telemetry as SQL tables for easy correlation with a JOIN clause
Live investigation and remediation
Uptycs provides an at-a-glance view of the activity of a running system and empowers you to take immediate action to stop any malicious behavior in real time.
- The power to do more, instantly
- Browse the file system and running processes
- Download files, or carve and scan processes
- Kill, pause, restart processes and view their ancestry list
- Quarantine or shut down a host, enable or disable users, or run remediation scripts
Capture complete and accurate telemetry with Uptycs Flight Recorder. Secure the ability to play back the past activity of a system, including workloads that are no longer running.
- The power to explore even more
- Collect and analyze detailed system telemetry including process, file, and socket events
- Store detailed telemetry for up to 30 days (longer retention is available)
- Use Time Machine feature to select telemetry for a certain period for playback
- Analyze detection events in detail, including interactive process tree showing correlated system activity
Industry standard SQL
Uptycs provides a set of investigation queries, but also provides the ability and freedom to create your own to enhance your incident response capabilities.
- Uptycs speaks your language
- No proprietary query language to learn
- Save investigation queries for teammates to use during incident response
- Access an easy-to-understand schema to see what tables and columns are available
Steve ShedlockIncident Response Team Lead, SEI
the modern defender
Prepare for any challenges that lie ahead by choosing
the right tools today.
Gartner® CNAPP Market Guide
ESG Report: Secure the Expanding Cloud-native Attack Surface
Quarterly Threat Bulletin #7
See Uptycs in action
Find and remove critical risks in your modern attack surface - cloud, containers, and endpoints - all from a single UI and data model. Let our team of experts show you how.