Optimize compliance to your needs
Audits are easy with Uptycs. Our platform unifies data from all your on-premises and cloud environments, allowing you to evaluate your compliance posture in one place.
Security versatility at your fingertips
Adapting to complex compliance demands
Uptycs enables compliance teams to effortlessly accommodate unique requirements specific to their organizations. Efficiently monitor compliance across diverse asset groups subject to varying demands.
- Customize compliance checks with adjustable parameters
- Group and tag assets for optimal visibility
- Visualize the percentage of passed checks for any group
- Monitor compliance progress over time to track improvement
- Benefit from file integrity monitoring (FIM), vulnerability scanning, and malware detection
Compliance at the speed of cloud
Conventional compliance tools can be slow in extracting information and compiling reports. Uptycs unobtrusively collects a wealth of telemetry and makes it readily accessible for your compliance demands.
- Obtain evidence through live and historical queries
- Generate reports in a fraction of the time taken by traditional compliance tools
- Normalize, ingest, and analyze data from both cloud and endpoint infrastructure
Unified compliance across environments
Uptycs uniquely provides quick access to compliance posture across endpoint, container, Kubernetes, and cloud environments. With a single solution, confidently address compliance concerns spanning multiple technologies.
- Unified view of compliance posture across various environments
- Minimize the number of tools required for compliance monitoring
- Accommodate environment-specific checks, such as NSA Hardening Guidelines for K8s
Chris CastaldoCISO, Crossbeam
the modern defender
Prepare for any challenges that lie ahead by choosing
the right tools today.
Gartner® CNAPP Market Guide
Continuous Endpoint, Container, and Cloud Compliance
Quarterly Threat Bulletin #7
See Uptycs in action
Start with our free, no-obligation 35-day trial. Get comfortable with Uptycs using synthetic data, then deploy to a live environment.