Cloud Infrastructure Entitlements Management (CIEM)
Make zero trust in the cloud a reality
Implement least privilege, visualize identity relationships, and rapidly respond to security incidents and threats from the same platform you use to secure your cloud infrastructure.
Cloud identity and
Implement least privilege
Enhance your cloud security using Uptycs' cloud infrastructure entitlement management (CIEM) solution, offering real-time detection of identity misconfigurations, access request tracking, and support for least privilege implementation.
- Obtain detailed insight into cloud permissions and access
- Monitor requests and pinpoint potential access risks
- Simplify access management with a user-friendly dashboard
Measure identity risk posture
Uptycs evaluates the identity risk posture of your cloud accounts by analyzing cloud identity and access management (IAM) policies, considering factors such as credential rotation, potential privilege escalation, and credential exposure.
- Obtain actionable insights on identity risks and vulnerabilities
- Enhance cloud security and mitigate identity-related breaches
- Strengthen compliance posture and streamline auditing processes
Map identities and relationships
Uptycs visually represents the relationships between resources, identities, and policies in an easily navigable graph, with filters that enable rapid querying and simplified answers.
- Quickly understand the implications of user or policy changes on your infrastructure
- Apply filters such as access level or resource type for more focused insights
- Expedite troubleshooting and incident response by rapidly identifying issue sources
Mitigate IAM-related cloud risks with Uptycs
According to Gartner®, “by 2023, 75% of security failures will result from inadequate management of identities, access, and privileges, up from 50% in 2020.”
Simplify cloud inventory
Amid increasing identity and access-related security failures, simplify your asset and resource inventory to prevent becoming a statistic.
Harden IAM policies
Uptycs continuously evaluates your IAM policies, generating risk profiles that enable you to focus on refining the highest-risk policies for enhanced security.
Lock down identities
Uptycs provides comprehensive analysis of your cloud identity activity, delivering insights into access decisions, unusual behavior, and more.
Taylor MerryDirector of Security Operations, Flexport
the modern defender
Prepare for any challenges that lie ahead by choosing
the right tools today.
Gartner® CNAPP Market Guide
Cloud Identity Entitlement Analytics
ESG Report: Secure the Expanding Cloud-native Attack Surface
See Uptycs in action
Find and remove critical risks in your modern attack surface - cloud, containers, and endpoints - all from a single UI and data model. Let our team of experts show you how.