Uptycs is looking for Product Marketers, Customer Success Engineers, and Front/Back End Engineers. To apply, please send your resume and cover letter to email@example.com. Explore all open positions below:
Customer Success Engineer
Uptycs Customer Success Engineers use their exceptional communication, problem solving and customer service skills, along with their deep technical expertise, to assist customers in Uptycs implementation. Uptycs Customer Success Engineers are experts in the entire Uptycs ecosystem. Our engineers combine their expertise with passion, initiative, teamwork and a great sense of humor to achieve exceptional results for our customers.
Why Uptycs is a fantastic place to work and build your career
- Be a part of the company that’s building the next generation Security Analytics Platform
- Enjoy a fun, inspiring culture
- Work with exceptionally talented people around the globe
- Learn, contribute, and make an impact on the product and community
Cool things you’ll do:
- You’ll be working alongside our largest customers, solving their complex issues – resolving questions on architecture, security, performance and everything in between. You’ll be an expert resource on best practices
- You’ll be an advocate for our customers’ needs – interfacing with our product management and development teams on their behalf.
- You will also help build the Knowledge Base.
What you need:
- Be located in a timezone that can effectively work with US-based customers. Candidates in Boston area preferred.
- We consider all candidates with an eye for those who are self-taught, insatiably curious, and multi-faceted.
The ideal candidates will have strong technical experience in one (or more) of the following areas:
- Security Domain Knowledge on Mac, Linux and Windows platforms
- Networking Domain Knowledge
- We prefer experience supporting large-scale production environments, including hardware, operating systems (specifically Linux & Mac), networks (including firewalls, switches and load balancers), as well as cloud-based resources (e.g. AWS, Azure, OpenStack, GCP). Experience with containerized solutions (Docker, Kubernetes, Mesos, swarm) is also a plus.
- Database Knowledge – SQL (MySQL, PostgreSQL, MariaDB, Oracle, MS-SQL) and NoSQL We prefer experience in one or more of: Java, Python, C, C++, Go, Cassandra, MongoDB etc
- Extra bonus points if you’ve used those skills with distributed systems or have done technical support of enterprise platform technologies (e.g. databases) or enterprise infrastructure (e.g. public/private cloud, virtualized DCs or container clusters).
It’s crucial for every candidate that they can check off all of these boxes:
- Excellent communication skills in English, both written and verbal
- Genuine desire to help people
- Uncontrollable urge to investigate and solve problems, with advanced diagnostic and troubleshooting skills
- Ability to think on your feet, remain calm under pressure, and solve problems in real-time
- Desire and ability to rapidly learn a wide variety of new technical skills
- Strong teamwork: willingness and ability to get help from team members when required, and the good judgment to know when to seek help
Location: a timezone that can effectively work with US-based customers
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org
We are looking for strong engineering talent who love to work in a fast paced startup environment and have a passion for building products that are a delight to use.
- 5+ years experience in developing clean and functional user interfaces.
- Deep understanding of one or more UI frameworks like ReactJS, Angular, Ember
- Experience in CSS and HTML development
- Understanding of REST API design and usage
Please send your resume to email@example.com
We are looking for strong engineering talent who love to work in a fast paced startup environment and have a passion for building highly scalable products.
- Minimum 5 years of programming experience in Java
- Must be exceptionally skilled in programming in Java
- Must have experience building and optimizing ‘big data’ data pipelines
- Must have experience in the following big Data technologies: Hadoop, Spark, Storm, Cassandra
- Contributor to one or more of Apache Hadoop based projects is a plus
Please send your resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Product Marketing Manager
As a product marketing manager, you’ll be supporting a critical function within a growing marketing team. Our growth is supported by rapid cycles of product innovation, significant sales and marketing investments and a continued focus on customer success. This will be a challenging and dynamic role for a motivated individual with strong leadership, communication and marketing capabilities.
The right candidate will have product marketing and cyber security domain expertise, with an understanding of the competition in endpoint & cloud security. As the key translator from customer to market, you’ll also have a grasp on the challenges and requirements of key buyer/influencer personas. The right person will consider themselves deeply technical and capable of "going toe-to-toe" with product engineering as well as to drive informed conversations with expert practitioners to find the right nuanced messaging and product visuals that create differentiation in a crowded market.
Your overarching goal will be to ensure that new and existing features and functionality are described accurately and enticingly to help attract and convert new customers.
Specifically, the product marketing manager will:
- Support go-to market planning and execution for new product/feature launches
- Write and produce website copy for product feature and use case pages
- Script and produce market ready demo videos or product highlight reels
- Host webinars: develop topics, slides and have authority to speak on Uptycs hosted webinars (with the aid of internal SMEs)
- Conduct customer interviews and produce case studies or other types of content featuring the voice of the customer
- Support the development of demo scripts and presentations for tradeshows
- Help to develop sales playbooks for target buying personas
- Develop sales enablement content like competitive battlecards
- Develop product one-pagers or other field ready materials
- Work with content marketing to help develop a content calendar that incorporates the showcasing of key product features/functionality
- Write blog posts and/or interview internal SMEs (subject matter experts) to help produce technical blog posts
This role reports to the Director of Marketing and will work cross-functionally with product management, engineering, sales, and customer success.
- 5+ years of marketing experience
- 3+ years of security marketing experience
- Deep technical aptitude - ability to "talk the talk" with expert security practitioners
- Ability to record and edit screen capture videos for product demos
- Excellent written communication skills with a portfolio of work ranging in medium/format
- Ability to work flexibly in a dynamic startup environment and “roll with the punches” - in many cases, you’ll be helping to create processes that don’t yet exist
To apply, please send your resume to email@example.com