We’re looking for multiple Client Experience Managers to join our growing customer facing team. As a Client Experience Manager, you will be instrumental in ensuring our customer deployments are effectively managed and customers have an excellent overall experience along the journey.
The right candidate will have customer facing project leadership experience in a variety of pre and post sale customer engagements, good cybersecurity domain as well as SaaS delivery/deployment knowledge including DevSecOps, the CI/CD pipeline, containers and container orchestration, AWS products and their counterparts at Azure and GCP.
As the key customer advocate, you’ll also have a grasp on the workings, priorities and challenges of customer security organization personas when it comes to cloud and enterprise security. Your overarching goal will be to ensure product adoption, timely renewals, account growth and delivering value. Your additional responsibilities will include driving project timelines, QBR’s, spreading product awareness and helping navigate the deployment and expansion journey.
- Goal-oriented and self-motivated with a passion for customer experience
- Demonstrate knowledge of cybersecurity industry, products, and offerings in the marketplace
- Establish and nurture rapport with clients that is conducive to a long-term business relationship
- Provide leadership and assume responsibility for key post sale services including, but not limited to solution development, technical support, training, and monitoring services
- Participate as required in client facing aspects of new and existing account implementation and ongoing monitoring
- Execute customer onboarding and deployments leveraging client management practices and proven deployment methodologies continuously improving our Time to value
- Collaborate effectively with key customer customer contacts to improve customer engagement outside of regular project deployment activities
- Participate as required in client facings aspects of new and existing account implementation and development
- Engage in the pre-sales cycle of complex opportunities and build statements of work
- Provide advanced problem solving, troubleshooting and system consultation to customers
- Proactively identify and orchestrate prompt resolution of internal and client issues
- Continually offer input to innovate processes, systems to improve our customer success activities
Work Location & Travel
The candidate's workplace location will be a combination of home office and customer sites. It is expected that there will be regular travel to visit customers when driving key activities, meetings and deployment related activities.
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications
- A successful candidate should be driven, creative, self-starter and strategic thinker with diligent work ethic. The candidate must possess the ability to lead, advise and advocate for customers
- BS degree or commensurate work experience
- 5+ years in key customer delivery roles such as Project Manager, customer success manager or similar delivering subscription software or SaaS products to enterprise customers
- Excellent presentation skills and comfort in leading groups
- Ability to interact effectively at all levels, both internally and externally and negotiate effectively delivering “win-win” results
- Knowledge of cyber-security technologies, endpoint and server security concepts, and public cloud (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Successful experience managing key customer relationships at large global companies with a high level of complexity, focus, and intensity
- Proven ability to navigate complex customer organizations, and align strategic solutions to multiple stakeholders within a target customer
- Ability to multitask and meet critical deadlines in a fast paced environment
- Strong team player with experience navigating internal teams and coordinating effective customer delivery aligning customer needs
Uptycs provides the first cloud-native security analytics platform that enables endpoint and cloud security from a single platform. The solution provides a unique telemetry-powered approach to address multiple use cases—including Extended Detection & Response (XDR), Cloud Workload Protection (CWPP), and Cloud Security Posture Management (CSPM). Uptycs enables security professionals to quickly prioritize, investigate, and respond to potential threats across a company’s entire attack surface.
Equal Opportunity Employer
All applicants will be considered for employment without attention to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, veteran or disability status. We are an equal opportunity employer. Uptycs is a progressive and open-minded workplace where we do not tolerate discrimination or harassment in any form. If you are smart, passionate and good at what you do, come as you are.