Uptycs is hiring a marketing operations manager to help drive scalable efficiency and operational best practices through the effective management and use of our marketing tools and their applications. In this position, you’ll play a critical role in driving overall marketing efficiency and effectiveness by providing visibility into marketing performance, instituting best-in-class operational processes, and supporting the development and execution of marketing campaigns through database management practices and technical campaign setup. With our recent Series C and accelerated growth goals, this fast-paced environment will offer you career development and numerous opportunities for personal achievement..
Uptycs’ platform enables endpoint and cloud security orchestration from a single dashboard. The solution uses a telemetry-powered approach to address multiple use cases, including extended detection and response, cloud workload protection, and cloud security posture management. We’re headquartered in Waltham, Ma with offices in India and have a substantial remote workforce.
- Technology - Manage, evolve and optimize Uptycs’ marketing tech stack. We are poised for growth as a team and as a company and this role must identify, implement & integrate core marketing technologies to help us scale. Our core marketing automation platform is currently HubSpot and this role will lead the future growth and possible migration of our marketing automation.
- Data - We can’t do what we do with the data to point us in the right direction! This role must Lead efforts surrounding data management & integrity; working with stakeholders in marketing and sales to understand the sources of our data, how it flows between sales tech and marketing and how it is being used by both teams for lead scoring models, lead routing & assignment rules, account-based lead matching, etc
- Analytics & Reporting - Analyze and provide insights on campaign performance, funnel conversion activity/velocity, lead scoring effectiveness, database health reporting, etc. Between Salesforce, HubSpot, Google Analytics, and other data sources as needed. In the long term, the goal is to design and implement repeatable, scalable reporting processes.
- Process - Collaborate with cross-functional stakeholders to develop, maintain and optimize system workflows, research and analyze implementation strategies for industry requirements like GDPR, CCPA, and a “cookie-less” future lead management & routing, multi-touch attribution/ROI, etc. This role will also be responsible for ensuring all stakeholders are updated and trained on new processes and technologies.
The candidate's workplace location can be remote (must be friendly to EST) or in our Waltham office.
Skills, Attributes and Qualifications
- 4+ years in marketing operations role; SaaS/Startup a plus
- A successful candidate should be driven, creative, self-starter and strategic thinker. The candidate must possess the ability to advise and advocate for business outcomes
- Strong communication skills - ability to translate the complex to more easily understood concepts
- Experience with evaluating, onboarding, integrating and optimizing multiple marketing technologies spanning CRM, ABM, Lead Management, and ROI Reporting areas
- Experience building and measuring lead scoring programs
- Certified Eloqua, Marketo or HubSpot admin
- Hands-on proficiency with in Salesforce - admin training a big plus
- Analytically proficient aka an “excel ninja”