We are seeking a jack-of-all trades IT Administrator to kick-off our IT Management initiative in Waltham, MA. The ideal candidate will be able to work in a rapidly evolving environment and thrive when given the opportunity to make something out of nothing.
- IT Management Initiative
- You will develop and implement the IT strategies, policies and procedures to kick-start the IT Management program at Uptycs. You get to build the world you want to work in!
- User lifecycle management
- From the minute a new employee accepts a job at Uptycs until their farewell email, you will be supporting them with their onboarding/offboarding, equipment, application support and other IT support issues.
- IT equipment lifecycle management
- You will procure, inventory, configure and maintain IT-managed hardware, from servers to cloud instances to employee endpoints.
- Some heavy lifting required
- Both physically and emotionally
- 3-5 Years of experience with IT Administration in a cloud-first organization
- Administrator-level experience with Google Workspace
- Administrator-level experience with macOS, Windows, and Linux
- Administrator-level experience with OS scripting (e.g. Powershell, python)
- Support-level experience with general SaaS applications (e.g. Slack, O365)
- Support-level experience with general networking software, hardware and protocols
- Administrator-level experience with MDM technologies
- Support-level experience with AWS services